If you are going to be providing goods and/ or services to a company then you need a Contractor Agreement.
There are three types of Contractor Agreements:
- Contractor Agreement for a Service
- Contractor Agreement for ongoing services
- Contractor Agreement for ongoing goods and services
Contract provisions may include:
- Fees and payments
- Standard of contract services
- Equipment and materials
- Time to complete – if ongoing, this will change.
- Terms of engagement
- Workplace health and safety
- Breach of contract
- Intellectual property,
- Statutory warranties and limitation of liability.
These are a few of the clauses that could be included and each Contractor Agreement is unique.
If you are contracting to a Contractor, then you will need to consider having a sub-contractor agreement in place. This is to ensure that both parties, as well as the client, is covered in the event of an issue.
If you need help setting up your Contractor or Sub-Contractor agreement, give us a call 09 267 2700 or contact us.