Tony is an newly admitted Lawyer who is admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand. Tony is fluent in mandarin and has become an integral part of our team.
Tony assists in the following areas:
1. Residential property (Buying, selling and refinancing/changing banks with your house);
2. Commercial Law (Leases and Conveyancing);
3. Disputes with the small claims court;
4. Asset protection, setting up family trusts and winding up family trusts;
5. Elder Law (Wills, Powers of Attorney, Licence to occupy, Reverse mortgages, Residential care loans); and
6. Deceased Estates.